Students Can Resolve Their Own Conflicts!
The No-Fault Classroom is a quantum leap for classroom management! Offering far more than discipline techniques that move aggressive behavior out of the classroom to the playground or sidewalk, The No-Fault Classroom leads students ages 7-12 to develop skills in problem solving, empathic listening and conflict resolution that will last a lifetime.
Learning Thrives in Safe Classrooms
With 21 interactive and step-by-step lessons, construction materials, and adaptable scripts, educators now have the tools they need to return order and co-operation to the classroom. From the rural school to the inner city, the charter school to the home school classroom, The No-Fault Classroom helps all educators jumpstart engaged learning. Curricular Tie-ins guide teachers to integrate the conflict resolution tools to meet state learning requirements in social studies, language arts, history, reading and science.
Use this hands-on guide to:
- Empower students to prevent and resolve their own conflicts
- Create a No-Fault Zone that facilitates empathy and respect
- Enhance students' emotional vocabulary and effective communication skills
- Co-create a classroom culture of respect, trust and co-operation
- Jumpstart learning and meet state learning requirements
- Develop problem-solving skills students will use for a lifetime
Sura Hart and Victoria Kindle Hodson are coauthors of The Compassionate Classroom, The No-Fault Classroom, and Respectful Parents, Respectful Kids. They bring to their work a combined forty-five years of teaching young people as well as teachers, administrators and parents in school communities. As co-founders of Kindle-Hart Communication. Sura and Victoria have been developing and facilitating parent- and teacher-education workshops together for more than 20 years.